ebyrd

Minis Take the Beltway 9 - Time and Start Location of Event

Question

Hello All, can someone please post the time and starting location of the Minis Take the Beltway Event coming up?  I have it in my calendar as being this Saturday.  However, I do not think that the time is right in my calendar and forgot to write down the start location.... Are we meeting in front of Sears in that mall across from Mini of Alexandria?  I think that this event was one of the ones with a messed up date in the new website's calendar.

4 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, ebyrd said:

Hello All, can someone please post the time and starting location of the Minis Take the Beltway Event coming up?  I have it in my calendar as being this Saturday.  However, I do not think that the time is right in my calendar and forgot to write down the start location.... Are we meeting in front of Sears in that mall across from Mini of Alexandria?  I think that this event was one of the ones with a messed up date in the new website's calendar.

The date is November 5th, we'll check the calendar and make sure it's correct. The start location is passport MINI of Alexandria we park at the Sears across the street

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

20 minutes ago, ebyrd said:

I'm kind of scratching my head as to what happened to it as well, I can't find what happened to the recreated thread. Corey should be recreating it soon. It is November 5th.

IMG_0147.jpg