TGGRRR (Ali)

Bunnyman Bridge Memorial Day Fun Run

As I've never done one of these before, is this rain or shine?:questionmark:

I'll let Ali chime in as this is her event...but normally it's at the discretion of the event planner. Most people will do rain or shine so long as visibility is still good and there is no threat of harm to the vehicles or drivers. So im assuming this is rain or shine but, again, I'll let Ali respond.

Rain or shine unless there is a risk of danger. We just don't drive as spirited if it's raining.

New people should try to drive up near the front so we don't lose you. If you don't have a walkie talkie someone usually brings some spares along. We use them to communicate.

If it is raining we may skip the Bunnyman Bridge but I hope we don't have to. Hilary is very excited about this.

Also if you find the MINI in front of you going faster than you're comfortable just go the pace that is good to you. We won't judge you and we don't want anyone driving beyond their abilities. These are public roads so we keep it reasonable but MINIs can really corner and that's a lot of fun :motor:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Weather reports let me down today, when I went to bed last night it was 100% rain all day. Then I woke up and it said, rain from 11-200pm .....still no rain. :banghead:

The thing is that when they say 100% chance of rain that means somewhere in the area at some point it's going to rain. But it doesn't mean it will rain all day everywhere. Last night Accuweather was reporting on the hourly that the rain would like be in the afternoon. Even then it may not rain where you are, unless there's a storm blowing through the whole area.

Sorry you didn't come out but I know you have to be careful with your tires

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thank you to all who came out today. It was a relatively flawless run and Mother Nature cooperated! Till next time.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

That was a short but sweet run - thank you! I wish we could have stayed for lunch, with with the pups, and the fact we had to get out to Charlestown, WV for a family cookout, it just wasn't possible.

Thank you Alex and Ali for organizing it! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129