Annual Club picnic

August 7th

This year we're hosting at a house!

Mark and Ali (that's me) bought a house with a great yard in Springfield, VA

Start time will be noon

The address is

7505 Essex Ave

Springfield VA 22150

Parking is only allowed on the side of the street where there are houses.

IMPORTANT

OUR HOUSE IS ON A ONE WAY STREET. At the tint party Google maps was taking people the wrong way down our street which is very dangerous. Waze is correct. I just checked Google maps and it looks like they took my correction but please be careful. Our house should be on your right as you approach it. Feel free to park in the driveway if there's room. Don't back in because it's steep and you'll scrape worse leaving. Break the rule and pull in :biggrin: There's also a lot of street parking

The club supplies grilling meats, fixings and some light refreshments.

We ask that each person bring a side dish or dessert to share.

It would be helpful if people can also bring chairs and maybe some folding tables.

This event is free to members and they can bring one guest (kids are free), non members pay $5 (Cash only please)

We'll need volunteers for set up and clean up. We have a huge yard so if you have some sort of games to bring that would be great.

We have dogs and one is toothless and not good with other dogs. We would prefer no dogs please so that Daisy doesn't get all worked up. She does love kids though.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Would anyone be interested in a parts sale? Bring your stuff you don't want and see if anyone wants to buy it. If it doesn't sell, don't dump it on us please!

This is self organized, I can toss some blankets down on the grass to show stuff. Feel free to post what you'll bring and how much you want for it so that buyers can prepare.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I can bring 5 chairs

Thanks Rey

Carl is bringing some tents and tables so we should be good to go.

Our neighbor is letting us borrow his grill so we'll have two which should be plenty.

Who wants to be the grill master?????

Tggrrr010.jpg

Don't know about being a master, but I can help with the burning, sorry, grilling of the meats

Anyone else? anyone? :biggrin:

Thanks Rey! I'm sure you won't really burn them. But I do remember how the Puerto Ricans like everything very well done so I'll be watching you

Tggrrr010.jpg

If none of the guys want to do it, I can and I wont burn it. As long as it is not charcoal.

gas grill/ grills

We can shoot for a team that takes turns. Not fair for one person to be stuck. Someone at the picnic might even jump in

Tggrrr010.jpg

I can do grill duty as well. Let me know if you need any more chairs.

Great

At this point I have no idea if we have enough chairs so if you have room please bring them

We do have lots of banquet tables and tents to make shade

Tggrrr010.jpg