FAST060

FS: Four (4) OEM 18" 2006 JCW GP Wheels (No Tire)

The R53 GP was spec'd for 18" sized wheels with a 205/40-R18 tire.

I have a set of 4 OEM, NOT replica, wheels that have never been used.

Asking $1000 but good offers considered.

We paid $1300 with shipping but they have been sitting so long, I just wanna get rid of them at this point.

Will bring to Dragon for a small fee. Not much room in the GP to transport wheels and my crap!

Image is before they where all bundled up and stored.

59cedb7c5a899_wheels2.jpg.2557f2fb0fccb5dc38fa94b750105666.jpg

59cedb7c54ad8_wheels1.thumb.jpg.08b9cc294d8e6c9f6792f993c99673d9.jpg

59cedb7c5a899_wheels2.jpg.2557f2fb0fccb5dc38fa94b750105666.jpg

59cedb7c54ad8_wheels1.thumb.jpg.08b9cc294d8e6c9f6792f993c99673d9.jpg

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

How come you're selling them, Quitta? They do need aggressive wheel spacers to add depth for GP2 brakes, but other than that they are a great set of wheels - the lightest OEM 18" wheel AND lighter than all OEM 17" wheels too!

For everyone else, as a big fan of these wheels, this is a good deal. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Just to add... I have two sets of H&R spacers that I can sell. One 5mm and one 10mm. These are high quality and still in good shape. Just keep in mind if you or your buyer needs them. I can bring them to MOTD too. Let me know :smile:

Edited by Scavenger
clarification

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Just to add... I have two sets of H&R spacers that I can sell. One 5mm and one 10mm. These are high quality and still in good shape. Just keep in mind if you or your buyer needs them. I can bring them to MOTD too. Let me know :smile:
The GP1 wheels will fit over any of the 1st Gen OEM brakes, without spacers. However, if putting them on a 2nd Gen, you'll need a 5mm spacer for the 2nd Gen JCW Big Brake Kit (i.e. standard on 2nd Gen JCW models, optional on others), and at least a 12mm (ideally 16mm) spacer to fit them over the 2nd Gen GP (i.e. GP2) brakes. Note also that if you are going to run spacers, you really ought to buy longer bolts (and wheel locks, if applicable), so that you aren't reducing the number of bolt threads that make contact.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

How come you're selling them, Quitta? They do need aggressive wheel spacers to add depth for GP2 brakes, but other than that they are a great set of wheels - the lightest OEM 18" wheel AND lighter than all OEM 17" wheels too!

For everyone else, as a big fan of these wheels, this is a good deal. :biggrin:

Im selling them because I bought them before I realized how often I would be visiting Summit Point. Upsizing, regardless of weight, normally isn't what people do when they enjoy performance driving. SMOKIE went from Princess to B/A in 6.3 seconds.

They've been stored so long and I couldn't figure out how to fit them into her "Wardrobe". If I found myself with another vehicle that they would fit, please believe I'll be sporting them; purists be damnned.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Man I would be all over these, unfortunately I feel GP wheels look abit odd on a MCS and should be on at least a JCW. Sigh. I've been wanting them for the longest time too. Oh well GLWS.

06' R53 Pure Silver on Silver ,LSD, 16% WMW Pulley, DDMWorks CAI, Airtec Intercooler, Milltek Non-Resonated Catback, JCW R112s, JCW Grills, M7 strut plates, LEAP Alpha C extension, AtomSpeed Hood Scoop, TRC Lip Spoiler.