melissa99

Mickey & MINI 12

So the fates have aligned and we were planning a trip to DW for that weekend anyways. We haven't yet bought our tickets yet so now I am seriously debating driving down. We already have hotel booked for Thurs through Sunday, so I would be leaving early in the AM on thursday if I do make the drive.

Anyone heading down on Thursday?

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

So the fates have aligned and we were planning a trip to DW for that weekend anyways. We haven't yet bought our tickets yet so now I am seriously debating driving down. We already have hotel booked for Thurs through Sunday, so I would be leaving early in the AM on thursday if I do make the drive.

Anyone heading down on Thursday?

Yup, at this point we are still looking at driving down. I'm think WAY early .. like 2AM departure so we can end up in Orlando in the afternoon.

Happy to meet up with folks to make the drive together.

signature-final.png

Happy to meet up with folks to make the drive together.

At this point I think I am looking to start my drive on Wed and try and hit up a few friends along the way down to break up the drive.

Sarah (my wife) is flying down on Thursday evening and we are looking to drive back on Sunday or Monday afterwards together.

Now to just make sure all of the rest of the Mods for full Batmobile conversion are done.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

I am here and the BatPodd is ready!

Found a Carwash about 10 min from the hotel. It's an automatic one, but it got the bugs off.

We saw the Bat Pod and the rest of the Just Us league at the car show yesterday! We'll keep an eye out for you at the rallys today!

2e93eb06c265c5dbe2716a0b2696555c.jpg83753f94ba127b8d56598e82108f06ad.jpg3612c7e404da3fce8d7abab81853662e.jpgf73c784f60339b7e8b688bb95837881f.jpg55f9c76795302a4493a625a913e40dae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

signature-final.png