TGGRRR (Ali)

Fast and Furious 7 at Drive in

PTUNING Presents:

A double Feature Drive in Experience

Furious 7 & TBD At

Family Drive in Theatre 5890 Valley Pike, (US Rt. 11 South) Stephens City, Virginia 22655

Date and Time:

Saturday April 4th, 2015/Movie showtime at 7:30pm

Please arrive at the drive in by 6:00pm

Cost:$6 per Adult $3 per kid (Under 12) 10% off Food/Concessions.

If you want to caravan we will join the PTuning gang at the shop at 4:00

I am pasting in their whole message because you need to print it to get the group discount.

The Date and Time:

Saturday April 4th, 2015/Movie showtime at 7:30pm Please arrive by 6:00pm

Place:

Family Drive in Theatre 5890 Valley Pike, (US Rt. 11 South) Stephens City, Virginia 22655

Movie:

Furious 7 & TBD second feature

Cost:

Cost:$6 per Adult $3 per kid (Under 12) 10% off Food/Concessions.

Parking:

Parking is first come first serve at the theatre

The Drive Down:

PTUNING will be closing early on April 4th at 4:00pm our team will be driving down together to the event. Everyone attending the event is welcome to join us and drive down with us. If you like to please be at PTUNING

9432 Center point Lane, Manassas, VA 20110

By 4:00PM to join us in the cruise down.

Please Print:

Be sure to bring a paper/digital copy of this promo so that our box office staff can provide the discounted admissions and our concessions can honor the 10%

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

When I talked to them last year they asked that we let them know how many will be in the group and they will set aside an area for us.

I'll check with Mike and see if he did that. He's RSVP'd here but I don't know if he's watching the thread

Tggrrr010.jpg

Has anyone called to let them know we are coming as a group?

PTuning is handling all of that. Since they got us a group discount they must have called and are passing on the information that they were given

This event looks pretty big, I think we may fill up the drive in as the FB page has 200 yes responses. I doubt all 200 are actually going to go but it's still going to be a lot of people. That could be why the theater isn't reserving a special section for us

Tggrrr010.jpg

There are now 350 people that have RSVP'd Yes on the PTuning page. They are planning to hit a VW dealer on the way over. They are not expecting all 350 to meet at PTuning for the caravan.

I'm thinking that we meet up at PTuning and then stick together, bypass the VW dealer and just go straight to the Drive in.

The theater holds about 500 cars

Whoever gets to PTuning first should post here as to where the MINIs will be parked so that we can get together.

Sound like a plan?

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

Given the size of this event it is a good idea to get your tickets beforehand

Announcement!

We have gotten a private online ticketing terminal for Saturday's movies.

Go to the following link: www.familydriveintheatre.ticketleap.com/ptuning

Please print out the tickets so that it can collect them at the box office. If you don't print them out--you'll need to show the image on your Smartphone of the tickets.

Tggrrr010.jpg

FYI the second feature is "The Boy Next Door" with Jennifer Lopez. Some of you may have seen the preview before - she's a school teacher and a new young student of hers takes an unhealthy obsession with her, including moving in next door.

Anyway, the invite said "TBD" so I thought I'd fill in the blank.

(saw it on the Family Drive-In Theatre website)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129