Mach V Dan

Mach V Special of the Month: July

I promised we'd have a monthly special exclusive for DCMM members. Our first is super-secret sale pricing on the 17x7" Blitz BRW Profile wheel. These wheels have a cool "Black Matte Blue" finish, and the strong spoke design gives a tough-but-elegant look. They are already on sale at $139 each, but for DCMM members during the month of July, they'll be an extra $20 off per wheel -- only $119 each!

Blitz17BRWMINI1.jpg

These wheels do have 12mm bolt holes, so they're not going to fit 2006+ cars with 14mm lug bolts unless you convert to a 12mm stud kit. Center caps are available separately.

You can stop by the shop to pick these up, or order online. For online ordering, use coupon code "DCMMJULY" to get your added savings. Coupon is good until July 31, 2009. You must buy a set of four wheels to get the savings, and the offer is restricted to stock on hand.

--Dan

Mach V

FastMINI.net

Hey Dan will these clear my Wilwood big brake kit?

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I saw these at the shop today, they look nice!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

What is the weight on there rims? I would assumed they must be lighter that the stock ones currently on my 05.

I'm not at the shop right now, and I forget the exact weight, but they're NOT that light. They're probably lighter than the inaccurately-named "S-Lites," though.

They have pretty good brake clearance, but we haven't tried them on a car with Willwoods. If you want to bring the car by the shop, we could jack it up and test-fit it.

--Dan

Mach V

FastMINI.net