Stephatron

FS 55 gallon fish tank, stand, filters, supplies

I'm selling a 55 gallon fish tank, canister filter Fluval 304 and 305, 304 needs a new impeller and hoses), stand, gravel, gravel vac, Aqueon heater, and an aerator and bubble wand. I still have a fish in there - bumblebee African cichlid. I have two lights (both don't work but I think they need a new bulb). I'll take photos if anyone is interested. Need to sell asap. I'm entertaining all offers.

Brandy would kill me if I brought another aquarium in the house. I will keep an ear out for anyone looking. Are the lights the standard 18" fluorescents or compact ( fixtures single or double tube). No stand correct?

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Brandy would kill me if I brought another aquarium in the house. I will keep an ear out for anyone looking. Are the lights the standard 18" fluorescents or compact ( fixtures single or double tube). No stand correct?

Corey, I'll double check the lights but they're both as long as the tank. There's a stand too. I badly need my tank gone, I'm willing to part it out if you guys need to pick and choose.

can you post a pic... and i;ll take the fish if he needs a home :) i have 2 bumblebee African cichlid in my tank now

He's beautiful. He lived with a Frontosa and a lot of friends. I need to take the tank apart, it breaks my heart every time I think about it. I'll take photos of him tonight.