TGGRRR (Ali)

Cooper Vineyards Run

Quitta and I will be hosting a run to the Cooper Vineyards event to meet up with the HR MINI crew. :rock:

BE ADVISED

This run will not be pre-run, it is an adventure run!!!!

We have checked it out on Google maps, it looks good but we won't be able to do the pre-run.

You can check out the route here

https://goo.gl/maps/WWSQQ

Meet us at the Sheetz

Sheetz, 15315 Washington St, Haymarket, VA 20169

Time 9:30

Drivers meet 9:45

Wheels up 10:00 sharp

We expect to arrive at the vineyard by noon.

RSVP here for the run only :motor::motor::motor:

If you want to enjoy the vineyard we highly encourage you to also RSVP with HR MINI and buy your tickets in advance.

Those details are in the other event here

http://dcmetrominis.org/forum/topic/3415-cooper-vineyards-run-hosted-by-hr-mini/?do=findComment&comment=45851

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

What, you guys too?

She keeps picking up screws and nails, this is the 4th one since the dragon. All of the others have been repairable, unfortunately this one is right in the sidewall, what really stinks is that these tires are brand new. I wish we purchased the road hazard insurance. I just bought new tires today (for Latrice) and I made sure to get the road hazard protection. Minnie has an appointment at PTuning on Friday for the new shoe, I hope it arrives in time!

I'm sure we can find extra seats, but I'd rather just take our cars. Thanks though!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I RSVP'd "maybe" here but I think it should be no. I actually live in Stafford so is it okay to fall in (around Culpeper)? I am going to attempt to time it right, hee, hee! Or is that again the rules. Please let me know.

We can try to make it work. I'll PM you our cell phone numbers

Rules??!!!! We don't have rules against a creative MINIac wanting to join a run :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg