CARdiac

Back on the Grid

After a while off the MINI grid we are coming back. My wife has a 2006 MCSc JCW and I have a 2005 MCS...I do the majority of work myself so I thought I would share what tools I have and what repairs I have done as I am happy to offer help/advice when I can.

Tools:

Code readers, one that reset the airbag lights too, Bavarian Technic software and cable, Belt tensioner tool, ball joint separator, hub removal tool, Motive Brake Bleeder with MINI and Hummer connections, brake caliper tool, and a garage full of jacks, air tools, oil filter wrench, etc

Repairs/mods:

LCA bushings, alternator, brakes, brakes, brakes, struts, brakes, belts, regular maintenance, heating core, lights, horns, brakes, exhaust, DVD replacement on NAV, speakers on cabrio, big brake kit, clearing the dreaded lean o2 sensor error code...

Joel

My Flickr Site

The proud owner of a 2005 DS/B MCS-JCW...God is my Co-Pilot, but Satan has his foot on the Gas!!!

Half of a two JCW family, I am the fast one!

Do you do brakes by chance?

I might be able to stumble my way through them

Joel

My Flickr Site

The proud owner of a 2005 DS/B MCS-JCW...God is my Co-Pilot, but Satan has his foot on the Gas!!!

Welcome back! Will you be coming to the Meet and Greet on Saturday?

Unfortunately no, while we are getting back into the MINI culture and are planning on joining MTTS (we did 2006) my schedule is a little nuts. We hope to join in the near future but possibly not until MTTS.

Joel

My Flickr Site

Welcome back!

Do you do brakes by chance?

Jono - we have the tools to do the brakes here and it would only be about the 15th set of brakes done in the Garage Mahal.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold