Wizzer

Need new rims

Hey all!

I know it's been a while but I had a question and I knew just where to post it.

Just took the pod in for the usual maint and they found that my two left rims have pretty significant bends in them which explains my super slow air leak (need to pump back up to PSI every two weeks).

So it looks like I am in the market for some new rims. Don't really need new tires as the Continentals I bought are still great. Would love black, but gray works, or really any color since I plastidiped the last ones, I can do it again.

If no one is selling any, could you point me in the right direction to get some 3rd party? PPMOA could order some but they would be around $1400 and I would have to make another trip down to get them done.

Thanks all!

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

I have some 17" S-lites from my 05 Cooper S. Also have an additional one with a run flat for a spare.

Oddly enough I need some 17" ones for my 05 Cabrio.

how much do you want for the set?

Steve "Wizzer" P.

I have a set of OEM black six star twin spoke 16" that I'm looking to get rid of, as well. They're in really good shape, but the tires are pretty much shot.

The tires I have are 17" so I am going to go with Brian's S-lites. Thanks tho! Would have loved some black rims, but I'll probably just Plastidip the S-lites again.

Steve "Wizzer" P.