KPMINI

New here!!!

Hello everyone. I wanted to say hi and ask a couple of questions. We are new to the area, getting here March 17th, currently have KPMINI a 2006 BRG/W; MCSa; Bonnet Strips; Cordoba Leather; H/K Sound System; Sports Package; Convenience Package; Anthracite Interior; Auto A/C; NAV; OBC; & Rear Foglights. Took Delivery November 26, 2006 that has a little over 72,000 miles on him. I have been having a blast driving again as I was in Japan the last 3 years and KPMINI was in storage awaiting my return. Also waiting Delivery of a 2014 Mini Cooper S Countryman All4 in Comic Blue/W. We currently live in White Plains MD area and wanted to see where a good place is to service KPMIN? I am saving money in order to do some mods so a place that can assist with the things I am not able to do myself would also be great. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

KPMINI

:motor: Happy Motoring!!!!

Welcome to the forums, welcome back to the States and welcome back to your MINI!

We have several vendors that give club members discounts on parts or labor or both. We also have club members that are always willing to help others with mods of different sorts.

Here's a list of our Vendors, I hope you find something useful here.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Mike, Emily, and KPMINI…. Welcome! :wavy:

And another BRG! :top: Cricket, Poison Ivy, and Ernie now have a foursome. Now if we could find a golf cross that would let us on. We aren't much bigger than their golf carts.

Service… Your nearest MINI dealer is MINI of Alexandria (http://www.miniofalexandria.com). A number of members go there and they are a club vendor too. We have a Meet & Greet (M&G) there once a quarter. I hope to meet you all soon.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Welcome! A lot of us tend to go to Passport MINI of Alexandria. I think we all use the same two service advisers - Will and David. Passport is mod friendly, which is awesome (and apparently rare as far as MINI dealerships go). Also, a lot of us with the mod bug like to go to PTUNING in Manassas. Both are awesome and highly reputable.

Welcome to the DCMM Forums, Mike & Emily! We hope you like it here and consider joining as a member. :biggrin:

Hope to meet you at one of our events soon!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129