TGGRRR (Ali)

PMoA Dragons & Parties & MINIs! Oh, My!

040214miniALEXeblast.jpg

If you plan to brave the legendary Tail of the Dragon don't miss our Send-Off-Party!

It's that time of year again! It's the time of risky, twisty curves, and all-out fun while driving on the Tail of the Dragon. that 11-mile stretch of US Route 129 is one of the very best driving roads in the US, and you must experience it all while driving your MINI.

Before you go, come out to MINI of Alexandria for a proper send-off party. While here, you can envision the tight handling of the Dragon's 318 curves in a new 2014 Hardtop and Hardtop-S. We'll send you off in style, guaranteed.

Thurs, April 17th from 6-8pm

Passport MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA

RSVP to David Hellmuth at david.hellmuth@passportauto.com or call 703-461-6275

If you're not familiar with the Dragon, we'll tell you all about this bucket-list experience that's a must-do in your MINI.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ahh more stuff to keep my mind off work. More MOTD ACTION!!

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

I'm going to have to try to stealthily park my non-MINI away from the crowd... :embarassed:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129