TGGRRR (Ali)

Ladies Car Care Clinic

Cancelled due to lack of parking from snow conditions

At the Garage Mahal

5200 Lindsey st

Fairfax, VA 22032-3420

2:00 - 4:00

Ladies come join us to learn about the care and feeding of your MINI.

We'll be covering the basics of tires, checking the oil, maintenance and more.

With ladies only you can feel comfortable asking those questions that you were afraid to ask around the guys.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

One of my girlfriends got a flat after hitting a pot hole yesterday and she had to call a guy friend to help her change the tire. I know I'd be in the same boat so I'm so glad you are providing this event. :)

If the group size doesn't get too big and overwhelming, I'd like to bring her and maybe one more of my girlfriends so they can learn too.

Signature.JPG

One of my girlfriends got a flat after hitting a pot hole yesterday and she had to call a guy friend to help her change the tire. I know I'd be in the same boat so I'm so glad you are providing this event. :)

If the group size doesn't get too big and overwhelming, I'd like to bring her and maybe one more of my girlfriends so they can learn too.

I suspect this will be a smaller crowd so bring your friends along.

I remember back when I was in the military I had a period of time where I literally got 7 flats over the course of a few months (4 were at the same time when someone pulled my valve stems out)

I got REALLY good at changing the tires on my Chevette.

It's not hard to do and is important to know if you're in a situation where you can't call for help.

Another time I came out to the garage and saw liquid dribbling from under Tigger, it smelled and felt like oil. I was able to check the oil, see it was low, buy a quart to keep him happy and got to the dealership without damaging the engine. If your oil light comes on you should know how to determine if the oil is low or is there some other problem triggering the light.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm sure this is on the web but can someone tell me what date/day was settled on. I'm only on Tapatalk at the moment.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

So right now the street at the Garage Mahal is pretty bad and the snow is blocking on street parking. The event isn't canceled yet, I think Lona will make the call by tomorrow.

We're just giving a heads up that it may have to be rescheduled to a day when the street isn't clogged with snow.

Tggrrr010.jpg