cmcveay

Summer Tires

Okay everyone, I've got one more "big" item from Merlin that I'd like to deliver to a new home...

I have a set of 4 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels wrapped with a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. The wheels are gloss black, 17x7, +45 offset so they will fit over all OEM brakes and from what I'm told, all aftermarket big brake kits. Most of you have been around and heard the discussion on the tires, they are just darned awesome summer tires. This set also has post refresh (2011 and later) TPMS sensors in them.

The tires were purchased, mounted and put on the car early last summer and they were removed in October when I put the winter tires on.

In addition to the wheels, tires and TPMS sensors, I have a full set of Tire Rack wheel wrap/carriers AND felt liners that protect the face of the wheel.

Asking price for the entire package deal is $1000.

Price it out folks and you'll find that this price is only slightly more than the cost of the wheels so you are getting the tires, TPMS sensors and the wraps/carriers for free. Anyone?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Funny guy aren't you! I'll load 'em up for you if you show up with your checkbook, otherwise, I'll deliver 'em if you've got your checkbook... This is paying for the rocker guards and fenders for Homer! Gotta build the zombie apocalypse vehicle ya know!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold