cmcveay

Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE

Can't beat this deal. We have a Bowflex Extreme 2 SE home gym. It has a 100lb upgrade to the power rods so it's total is 310lbs for your workout. Leg extension and all of the optional straps, bars and grips. It has always been set up inside or in the garage and it has a lifetime warranty on it's bits and pieces.

How do you get it? For $200, I can load it up, deliver it to your house and, if you'd like, help you assemble it. At this price, it's less than 10% of what it would cost new.

Anyone ready to kick start those New Years resolutions?

PM or email if you are interested.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Dear God. It's my birthday. PM sent.

EDIT: disregard, wife shot it down. NOOOOOOOO

I'm sitting here, laughing my posterior off at this post!

Sold. I will take it.

Now it's MY Birthday! Reply sent John.

I'm sitting here, laughing my posterior off at this post!

Now it's MY Birthday! Reply sent John.

lolol...nooooooo jabbbb...I was stll in the middle trying to convince the wife. sigh...that was a helluva deal!!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

It's marked down so much because it sold one time and we had to "REPO" it. It's taking up one corner of the garage and it just needs a good home. Sorry man but now, your wife is much, much happier with me and she's never even met me!

just FYI, this bowflex is still up for sale. jab and I both backed out due to "not enough space".

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

I've advertised it on my facebook...I've got a lot of interest but nobody is pulling the trigger yet. I'll keep Craig posted.

C'monnnnn new years resolution crowd...where are you??? lol

craig- buyer found. I'm giving you a ring in a bit to discuss when he can come by to pick it up