Minierik10

new to forum

just been lurking but will make a meet and become a full member one day

from montgomery county and have a 2010 Chili red cooper s with a few mods :rock:

2wp3ubk.jpg

a1262o.jpg

ALso if anyone is looking imselling off this OEM wood steering wheel that came on my 2010 S. i switched over to a JCW will take reasonible offers its mint

fmua14.jpg

2010 Mini Copper S *Stg 2 Battle Tuned*

2006 Jeep Liberty Renegade

Welcome to the DCMM forums, that's a nice looking MINI. Have you chosen a nice name for it yet? :biggrin:

Be sure to check the events for our dinners and meetups to come out and meet with us

been keeping a eye on meets. hopingto make one soon...

no name yet

hey minierik,

if you don't mind me asking, how much did powdercoating your wheels run you? and where'd you get it done? and please put up pics when you've got everything mounted!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

hey minierik,

if you don't mind me asking, how much did powdercoating your wheels run you? and where'd you get it done? and please put up pics when you've got everything mounted!

place up in mount airy called penn shop customs. charged $250 for all 4. just got tires and sensors so going on soon

place up in mount airy called penn shop customs. charged $250 for all 4. just got tires and sensors so going on soon

awesome, thanks dude

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee