jcooper

H&R Springs

I had the TSW springs on DB until they wore out and just last year replaced them with the Koni Sport kit. Springs alone were a great cost/performance compromise and the full kit is MUCH harsher than just the springs (but holds WAY better in the curvy bits) :top:

I had the TSW springs on DB until they wore out and just last year replaced them with the Koni Sport kit. Springs alone were a great cost/performance compromise and the full kit is MUCH harsher than just the springs (but holds WAY better in the curvy bits) :top:

The springs wore out? Really?

No matter where you go, there you are!

I just had my NM Springs put on not that long ago.. I would say the first 400-500 miles or so were a little bumpy.. but they definitely feel smoother now.. BUT still harsher than originals.. Love the look thou

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

I just had my NM Springs put on not that long ago.. I would say the first 400-500 miles or so were a little bumpy.. but they definitely feel smoother now.. BUT still harsher than originals.. Love the look thou

Having had stock (sports) suspension, stock shocks with sport springs and now the Koni kit (Koni shocks and springs) I can say that the Stock Shocks w/sports springs had the best cost-to-performance ratio of them all (IMO of course) :top: Bonus was that the ride was more comfy. This Koni kit is a tad rough for a DD (especially on these roads! OMG :banghead:)

Ordering my H&R Sport Springs today for Olive from PTUNING.

Looks like they're going to be installed on Saturday. yay!

Anyone else have springs installed?

Noticeable difference?

I have the H&R's and LOVE them. They definitely stiffen the ride up, I would say noticeably so. They have a nice drop too. Just be careful being lowered since you may scrape the front lip plastic thing (I do).

I have the H&R's and LOVE them. They definitely stiffen the ride up, I would say noticeably so. They have a nice drop too. Just be careful being lowered since you may scrape the front lip plastic thing (I do).

Good to know! Getting them installed tomorrow :)

Now we're scrape buddies to lol

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.