RDG_RCR

Cooper Kart Racing VS Hyper-fest!

Good Morning!! Tomorrow is the big day, remember we are meeting up at sheetz (915 Edwards Ferry Rd, Leesburg VA 20176)

at 10:00am and WILL BE DEPARTING at 10:30am. I will be checking this thread until 10:30am, so post up if you are running late.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I will be showing up around 1ish and want to meet up with u guys....can some one PM a contact # or something since I have no idea where u guys will be

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

Minght not make it. I still haven't got my car back from the shop.

Other than the drive to Hyper-fest it won't be MINI centric. So if you don't mind riding shot gun you with someone you can still go. I hear it's a really fun event so if you really want to go, we can make it happen!

So I'm leaving from work at 4:30. According to the Google, it should take me an hour and a half to get there, assuming all goes well.

Cool, I will PM everyone who we know is going my number so we can all link up

It was a beautiful day... we had lots of fun watching lots of cars on the track! Even saw a couple of MINIs during the various High Performance Driving Events on the main circuit.

Many nice cars on display, some for vendors, some not. Lots of walking... the best place to watch cars on the main circuit is from the paddock area, definitely! Nice concession stand with no significant line, plenty of covered areas to hang out under, a nice stand at pit exit to watch the cars as they come out of the final turn and fly towards start/finish...

In the end, I didn't make it long enough to watch the karting event, but I'm sure Tyler and the team did well! Hopefully we beat those PTuning guys!

It was a beautiful day... we had lots of fun watching lots of cars on the track! Even saw a couple of MINIs during the various High Performance Driving Events on the main circuit.

Many nice cars on display, some for vendors, some not. Lots of walking... the best place to watch cars on the main circuit is from the paddock area, definitely! Nice concession stand with no significant line, plenty of covered areas to hang out under, a nice stand at pit exit to watch the cars as they come out of the final turn and fly towards start/finish...

In the end, I didn't make it long enough to watch the karting event, but I'm sure Tyler and the team did well! Hopefully we beat those PTuning guys!

I didn't see any PTuning guys, we got 12th. Thanks to NHarrison and his brother for coaching and spotting and thanks to my team mates Chris and David (Steph bailed on us :rofl:)...I think David was our MVP no spinouts (I'm guilty) and lots of fast consistent driving! I can't wait to do it again!

EDIT (DUH) Also, thanks to Mike for setting up the caravan and Rienaldo, Kris K. and George for coming out!!

Edited by RDG_RCR

I wish I could have seen you guys. Was totally beaten after autocrossing in the hot sun all day.

Did anyone take pics?

I packed the camera and when I took it out the battery was dead, I was so focused on the gopro that I forgot to charge the canon....it's ok though, you know how long it takes me to process pics.:top:

I packed the camera and when I took it out the battery was dead, I was so focused on the gopro that I forgot to charge the canon....it's ok though, you know how long it takes me to process pics.:top:

You're the slowest when it comes to processing, but you're a pretty fast driver :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg