SbNimble

Meet & Greet at MINI of Sterling

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Sterling, Saturday, November 16th from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 21826 Pacific Blvd, Sterling VA 20166

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Mind you, my daughters are Ohio State and Alabama graduates. The Buckeyes play Illinois at noon, so I'll have to get to a TV by kickoff (someone mentioned "Lost Rhino"). My Roadster John Bull just hit the 300 mile mark - perfect excuse to fire up the MINI's turbo.

Go Buckeyes!

Roll Tide!

MINI "Not Normal"!

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)

Since MINI of Sterling is open for business on Saturday, where does everyone park for the Meet & Greet? What happens at a M&G? I've never been to any MINI event. Forgive my ignorance...

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)

By the car wash tent or the side lot where employees park?

I'll probably get there close to 9:30 AM. I will definitely look for your Coupe. I'm driving a Pepper White '14 Roadster S with the JCW exterior package. Not too many like mine, so you should spot me fairly easily.

Thanks for the overhead shot. I'll head to the back. Look for the confused new guy in the PW Roadster. :top:

You were asking what we do

We will hang around the showroom and talk about our MINIs. You will be amazed how much interesting conversation will pop up.

They usually put out some snacks so we will enjoy whatever is out.

The meet and greets are extremely social and casual

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thank you! I'm new to MINI so this will be my first event. It will be interesting to meet the people behind the MINI's.

Thank you! I'm new to MINI so this will be my first event. It will be interesting to meet the people behind the MINI's.

You'll be amazed at how many ways you can talk about your MINI.

MINI accessories, MINI Mods, driving our MINIs, where to drive our MINIs, MINI names, cute MINI stories...... it's endless

My husband made fun of me for it, then he got his own MINI, drank the Cool-aid and is now a really good MINI chatter.

:party:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm slowly becoming a MINIac myself. Until my purchase, I had no idea what the MINI culture was all about. I frequent this site, NAM, and Motoring Alliance and, as each day passes, I become more enmeshed in the MINI world. And nobody cares about age, gender, race, occupation, or other personal attributes - the MINI connection trumps all. I like it. :top:

I'm slowly becoming a MINIac myself. Until my purchase, I had no idea what the MINI culture was all about. I frequent this site, NAM, and Motoring Alliance and, as each day passes, I become more enmeshed in the MINI world. And nobody cares about age, gender, race, occupation, or other personal attributes - the MINI connection trumps all. I like it. :top:

You really need to come to the Dragon, it will seal the deal :top: :motor:

Tggrrr010.jpg

You really need to come to the Dragon, it will seal the deal :top: :motor:

We're selling our house this Spring and moving to Florida. I'm thoroughly intrigued by the Dragon though, so we'll see. Sounds amazing!

Since I didn't sign up for my AutoX in time I now have a free morning. Anyone interested in going to Katies cars and coffee and then caravan over to the meet up? I'm interested in checking out OG racing while I'm out there also.

I may be interesting in checking out OG racing as well, not sure if I'll buy anything but I may be interested in seeing what they carry in-storee

You were asking what we do

We will hang around the showroom and talk about our MINIs. You will be amazed how much interesting conversation will pop up.

They usually put out some snacks so we will enjoy whatever is out.

The meet and greets are extremely social and casual

Their espresso/coffee machine is pretty nice as well (and free)

Their espresso/coffee machine is pretty nice as well (and free)

Decent espresso machine and the price is certainly right!

I certainly hope we have a respectable turnout Saturday. Looking forward to meeting many DCMM members and visitors. :top:

I enjoyed meeting several DCMM members Saturday at the MINI of Sterling "Meet & Greet". No two people were alike, yet everyone was very nice, certainly interesting, and quite welcoming to the new guy on the block. What a friendly group! Sorry I didn't go to the "Lost Rhino", but my youngest daughter asked me to watch Ohio State (her alma mater) take on Illinois at "Glory Days". You know how that goes... I look forward to future DCMM events and seeing many of you again.

Dave