nharrison21

Ender Upgrade???

I have been watching this post on CL for a few week and have even seen some DCMM members get parts off of this. I would luv to swap out some of the interior gauges and put it into Ender. My question is would this be a straight swap or would i need a new harness and other stuff to make this work?? Also would the headlights also be a straight swap or are there other modules i would need to get?? Thx for any help in figuring this out..

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pts/3383706123.html

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

I have been watching this post on CL for a few week and have even seen some DCMM members get parts off of this. I would luv to swap out some of the interior gauges and put it into Ender. My question is would this be a straight swap or would i need a new harness and other stuff to make this work?? Also would the headlights also be a straight swap or are there other modules i would need to get?? Thx for any help in figuring this out..

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pts/3383706123.html

I hate to break it to you but at this point, that car is now a shell of its former self. He has sold most of the easily removable parts on the car. The headlights are definitely gone. I'm not sure about the gauges (or how easy they would be to swap out), but there's a good chance they are gone too.

The owner of the car (his name is Alex) is a good guy though, so by all means reach out and see if any of the parts you are interested in are still available. He's sold a lot already - but you might get lucky. The car is a 2005 R53, with a build date of 10/04.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Holy crap!!!! How is it that i missed this!!! I need me a transmission!
...because it was originally posted in the members area, 4 weeks ago.
I wrote him about the drivers seat as mine is torn, but I bet it's gone
I think it is, Ali. I saw the car again on Saturday evening - I don't think it had the driver's seat. I hope I'm mistaken!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

...because it was originally posted in the members area, 4 weeks ago.I think it is, Ali. I saw the car again on Saturday evening - I don't think it had the driver's seat. I hope I'm mistaken!

You're right, he wrote back quickly, the seat is gone. I just need to get the stitching repaired

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

You're right, he wrote back quickly, the seat is gone. I just need to get the stitching repaired

There is a place in Falls Church that Will @ Passport recommended for BLUR.

http://www.seatco.com/

I'll be taking her here to get a gentle repair.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Hey Ali, what seats do you have? I'll be swapping my seats out soon and could trade you for one of mine since I'll be gutting mine for the heater elements to transfer to the new seats it doesn't matter what the covers look like :) Could save you the time and money of hauling them to the shop.

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Ali, what seats do you have? I'll be swapping my seats out soon and could trade you for one of mine since I'll be gutting mine for the heater elements to transfer to the new seats it doesn't matter what the covers look like :) Could save you the time and money of hauling them to the shop.

I don't know what they're called but they're beige and gray and looked just like the ones in the picture of the guys car that he was selling for parts.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg