Eddie

Nutty Gets Roof Racks~!

photo5.jpg

PLASTI DIPPED 2 stripes on the drivers side... But it kinda bubbled up on one of them, so I'll have to have that redone this weekend... blah... 3rd time plasti dipping.

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

EDIT: Nutty looks good with that rack, I want a rack with a basket but don't feel like spending that kind of money.

Once you remember that it just peels/rubs off you don't worry were it falls. I had plasti-dipped the entire MINI white months ago, but I can't find any pictures.

My bike, the tank is the original color.

626D07A6-2B2F-4459-A139-FDE79C5D87EA-7410-00000ACEDEC2E8A8.jpg

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

OK guys... we all know Plasti-Dip is awesome, but the past few days it seems that almost every thread ends up talking about it. Give it a rest already - sheesh! :rolleyes::tongue:

Or... maybe start a new, dedicated thread about Plasti-Dip in the Maintenance & Modifications forum, and concentrate the discussion there?

Just saying... :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

OK guys... we all know Plasti-Dip is awesome, but the past few days it seems that almost every thread ends up talking about it. Give it a rest already - sheesh! :rolleyes::tongue:

Or... maybe start a new, dedicated thread about Plasti-Dip in the Maintenance & Modifications forum, and concentrate the discussion there?

Just saying... :angel:

thats not a bad idea

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

GreenCactus mentioned it a while back and I've actually started thinking about doing a plasti-dip "bra" for the Dragon next year. NOOOOO, not on me! ON MERLIN! It would serve two purposes (one for sure, one that I'd have to test).

The first is that it would prevent all of the bug guts on the front end of the car and the second is that I think it would make the car pretty much "LIDAR PROOF" since there's nothing to reflect any energy back... Hmmm, testing is in order.... And that kind of passive countermeasure isn't illegal! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

GreenCactus mentioned it a while back and I've actually started thinking about doing a plasti-dip "bra" for the Dragon next year. NOOOOO, not on me! ON MERLIN! It would serve two purposes (one for sure, one that I'd have to test).

Thanks for the clarification Craig. As I was reading your posting I quickly thought unless you are shaved or waxed a plasti-dip bra would hurt... when removing. Ouch!

I like what you are thinking about the LIDAR... but there is always the front plate.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street