68wmcs

Need help with installing a SS kit!

Anyone interested in offering their garage space and jack stands and help me install my short shift kit? I don't have all the necessary equipment to do the install and thought I would check here first before I go and buy the stuff.

Or is anyone having a "Garage Day" coming up?

Regards,

Mike

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Mike - we can do garage days here if/when needed. I'm busy this weekend but if you'd like to give it a go one afternoon next week, I'm game. I've got a floor jack, jack stands and a pair of ramps so I think we can do what you need. So far, I've lowered 4 mini's, swapped an exhaust, done several oil changes, swapped IC's and done a couple of brake jobs here in the GarageMahal (if has it's FB page).

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Any time that works for you is great! Next week works for me, I'll send you a PM early during the week to set a date and time.

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Didn't want to make a new thread just to ask one question, so I thought I'd add it to an old thread of mine.

How to I add a banner that coop made for me to my signature block?

Didn't want to make a new thread just to ask one question, so I thought I'd add it to an old thread of mine.

How to I add a banner that coop made for me to my signature block?

Go to User CP > Edit Signature

This is where I uploaded the image.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Signature test

edit: Thanks monster! Appreciate the help. Also, thanks to coop for making my signature

Sounds like you need to buckle down and make a new sig. Then we can work out an install date to install my air splitter.

Sooo, I'm hijacking the thread, because I need help with this as well. Didn't realize that you have to drop the exhaust to install. Perhaps after I order my CAI someone is willing to help me all in one day?? :joyman:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sooo, I'm hijacking the thread, because I need help with this as well. Didn't realize that you have to drop the exhaust to install. Perhaps after I order my CAI someone is willing to help me all in one day?? :joyman:

We can take your car to one of the hobby shops on base and use their lift.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

We can take your car to one of the hobby shops on base and use their lift.

Ft Myer has a lift? The wash bays are awesome enough! (btw, any one know if these close for the winter, and if so, when?)

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

Erin,

Bolling and Belvoir both have lifts in their auto hobby shop and the Garage Mahal is almost ready to open back up. Lona and I just finished spraying out the walls and ceiling this morning and we'll start putting stuff back up on the walls in a couple of days.

With regards to the car wash bays - I don't recall the ones at Ft. Belvoir closing and the two at Henderson Hall didn't close unless they were frozen up.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold