Edge

DCMM Annual Meeting

This will be the the 1st DCMM annual meeting I've missed. Paul had shoulder surgery yesterday and his right arm is in a sling. Since he's not left-handed, he's having a tough time adjusting. I have to be his hands for the next several days.

I just wanted say thanks to all the volunteers, past, current and future, who help to run DCMM. It's no easy task and can be time consuming. Believe me, I know...so, thanks you guys!:congrats:

This will be the the 1st DCMM annual meeting I've missed. Paul had shoulder surgery yesterday and his right arm is in a sling. Since he's not left-handed, he's having a tough time adjusting. I have to be his hands for the next several days.

I just wanted say thanks to all the volunteers, past, current and future, who help to run DCMM. It's no easy task and can be time consuming. Believe me, I know...so, thanks you guys!:congrats:

It will seem odd without you there. I hope Paul heals quickly, he has a great nurse taking care of him.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Yeah you should have pulled the bike in there for the pic or maybe we can get someone to photoshop GREMLIN in there. Thanks for spelling my name right btw :)

Have I been spelling it wrong before? Sorry if I was. So who's up for the photoshop challenge?

Great to have met some new faces, and great to see some old friends too!!

Congrats to the new Board Members, and thanks all for another well thought out, put together, and executed meeting!

was GREAT to get out for a change!!

Great seeing you out and about and making it to a meet!

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Very cool!

So you're going to the Blood Drive right? All the people that can't donate can hang out together, and be rebels.:rock:

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Congrats to all the current board members! Here are a couple pics I took. Great group of MINIs :)

[ATTACH]636[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]637[/ATTACH]

Hilary, (fixed my incorrect spelling of your name.)

I especially like your 2nd photo since it shows 4 separate MINI models... and it isn't taken at a dealership. :rock:

Edited by Bert

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Uhh, it was there...In spirit!

That's why the space is empty right next to Hilary!

I think we have to re-badge the bike. MINI badges on either side of the tank. Mike had already PDed the bike so that has been done. Hmmm, maybe a a stubby antenna too. :biggrin:

It was great to see so many new and old members today! An awesome turnout for the annual meeting.

A really, really big shout out to Laura and Haemish for having a great plan for the board meeting. Another equally large round of applause for Quitta who scouted out and made the arrangements of the location, I thought it was a great place for us to meet.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

It was great to see so many new and old members today! An awesome turnout for the annual meeting.

A really, really big shout out to Laura and Haemish for having a great plan for the board meeting. Another equally large round of applause for Quitta who scouted out and made the arrangements of the location, I thought it was a great place for us to meet.

+1. I could not have said it better. And I've only been a member for 7 months .