nharrison21

Anti-Blackout... Anti-Murder

Just so im fair with my post here is one for the chrome lovers that cannot afford to have the full chrome MINI they want. There is now a vinyl wrap for chrome...Think im smoking something??? watch the vid..

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

ugh, that's a lotta chrome.

Did you see the note that too much chrome is actually illegal in many states?

I don't know if it was posted here, but someone actually had a MINI Cooper painted chrome for his wife but was illegal in whatever country/state they are in.

Here are some Google images:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Chrome+mini+cooper&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=B5opULnpGNGJ6gGw5YGAAw&ved=0CE8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=680

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

They say no insurance company will insure it, because it would scratch too easily.

Then I was wrong. haha

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Coming from me, this will shock everyone by why all the hate at chrome? It's got it's place in the world! You'll notice I've never used the term "murdered out" and that kind of thing, I just choose to remove the chrom from my car but I can, and do appreciate and recognize the fact that done in moderation, chrome can work. I loved it when I opened the hood on my 72 Chevy Nova, 72 GMC Pick up, 63 Chevy Pick up and yes, even my 77 CJ-7 with their chrome valve covers, polished aluminum intakes and all kinds of "bling" under the hood.

So be nice to the folks who like their chrome and let's just respect our differences. Besides, if everyone got rid of their chrome, we'd all look the same and then it would be "MEification" instead of "YOUification"...

:)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

or a FAKE latin name like - Blindicus Allofus or Causeofda Wreckipus... Or better the really long name - alottablingisalottawork...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Thank u, Craig, 4 stickin' up 4 us chrome lovers. Granted, an ENTIRE chrome MINI is waaaayyy past my limit, but little touches here & there is just right in my book. :top:

Coming from me, this will shock everyone by why all the hate at chrome? It's got it's place in the world! You'll notice I've never used the term "murdered out" and that kind of thing, I just choose to remove the chrom from my car but I can, and do appreciate and recognize the fact that done in moderation, chrome can work. I loved it when I opened the hood on my 72 Chevy Nova, 72 GMC Pick up, 63 Chevy Pick up and yes, even my 77 CJ-7 with their chrome valve covers, polished aluminum intakes and all kinds of "bling" under the hood.

So be nice to the folks who like their chrome and let's just respect our differences. Besides, if everyone got rid of their chrome, we'd all look the same and then it would be "MEification" instead of "YOUification"...

:)

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Thank u, Craig, 4 stickin' up 4 us chrome lovers. Granted, an ENTIRE chrome MINI is waaaayyy past my limit, but little touches here & there is just right in my book. :top:

i agree

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Thanks, Ali ... I couldn't imagine her any other way, either. She spoke 2 me when I spotted her on the lot and it's been a grand collabor8ion ever since! :biggrin:

I can't picture Scoopy any other way, her chrome suits her perfectly

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi