Mach V Dan

MINI R56 hatchback covers for sale. Cheap!

I've got TWO different Covercraft covers for R56 MINI Coupe (S or non-S) that were on my own car, but now that I no longer own that car, I have no need of the covers.

One is a very light, high-tech material. It squishes up very small, so you could put it in a small duffel bag. The cover is waterproof and breathes pretty well.

The other is a heavier felt material, NOAH material. It's thick and provides some protection against impact. It's also waterproof and breathable.

Both covers are custom-fit to the MINI hatchback. That means they have a little pocket for each mirror, and they hug the car very nicely.

Both are lightly used, and have some minor soil from exhaust soot and such. They are washable, but Covercraft suggests you just put them on the car and hose them off. I'll leave that to you.

The NOAH cover is $230 new. I forget how much the other one costs, but it's over $100. You can have either one for $50 cash.

Come by the shop or PM me here. I'll be on vacation 7/13 - 7/22, though, so I won't be answering PMs very much during that time. (You can still stop by the shop, though. My staff will be here.)

--Dan

Mach V

FastMINI.net

Dan. Can your shop supply and install some nice sounding hard to ignore air horns in my 2009 JCW and will it interfere with my passing VA inspection?

David

I'm not Dan, but his shop installed my airhorns a few years ago. I supplied them, though.

Not sure about the VA inspection, Cricket is registered in DC.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I bought them from MINImania.com - I'm not sure of the brand. The install went just fine. I think I might have been their first airhorn on a MINI install, but they did a great job.

The horn has stopped working, but it's because of horn, not the work. I just bought a new one, it's a FIAMM. It's two decibels louder than what I had myself. I plan to do the replacement myself, since the wiring is all in place.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Dan. Can your shop supply and install some nice sounding hard to ignore air horns in my 2009 JCW and will it interfere with my passing VA inspection?

David

David,

We don't stock air horns, but we can install ones you supply. We do stock the Hella Supertones.

Back to the original topic -- the NOAH cover is gone, but the thinner cover is still available.

--Dan

Mach V

FastMINI.net