cmcveay

Club sponsored Blood drive at Passport of Alexandria

The blood drive is a go and you can now schedule your appointment.

First Appointment 11:30

Last Appointment 3:30

Please book your appointment online here, time slot preferences are given to people with appointments

http://www.inovabloodsaves.org/index.cfm?group=op&step=2&opid=8655

If you don't want to schedule through INOVA or have problems with the site, PM me (Tiggrrr) and I can make the appointment online for you since I'm an administrator.

We will open up for RSVPs when we get closer, but those are just to say you're coming or your going to help, please all appointments need to be on the INOVA schedule.

Remember for every donation you help to save up to three lives!!!

If you can't donate we'll need volunteers to help with registration and maybe handle some better snacks then what is provided by the hospital. If you would like to bring a dish please let us know. A lot of people can't donate, there are a ton of restrictions, but if you can help out, well that's great too.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I opened up RSVPs, they are NOT for making an appt to donate. If you want to donate, please either do it through INOVA using the link or email me privately and I'll happily help you out.

Here's the link for donation appointments

http://www.inovabloodsaves.org/index...ep=2&opid=8655

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali - I made my donation appointment for 1pm. I didn't see an option to sign up for a double. Is that a decision that is only made on the day?

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

are you taking walk ins or do you need an appointment?

I'd also be interested to know. I don't want to schedule an appt and not be able to donate because of a few military related questions I need answered.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Ali, if I were to go to Inova this evening, could I give blood towards this event and your goals? If not, I'm sorry I can't participate and I'll make an appointment at the Pentagon for the military hospitals.

Hey Catalina

You can ask them, but I don't know. I doubt it will get credited to our goal. But please still donate where ever is convenient, you're helping to save lives :congrats:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Come one, come all! We need more blood donors! It's not too late! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I was the first one on the donor table and iNOVA has great employees. Thanks to everyone who helped set up the event, and thanks to the photographers of the group!

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Thanks to everyone that donated, we had a total of 12 units collected and Haemish qualified to give a double.

There were a slew of people (not club members) that made appointments but didn't show. I was bummed about that, but happy to see the support from this awesome club.

Tggrrr010.jpg