Eddie

HELLOOO! New member (to be) and new MINI owner

Hello PEOPLE!

I'd just like to say hello and I look forward to upcoming events with you all. Loving my new MINI Countryman. :biggrin:

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

Most definitely I can't wait for these events. I'm already thinking of ways to customize Nutty to be a little more me. And yes explaining Nutty will be saved for another time. :):motor:

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

Most definitely I can't wait for these events. I'm already thinking of ways to customize Nutty to be a little more me. And yes explaining Nutty will be saved for another time. :):motor:

What are your plans? Anything performance wise, or just cosmetics?

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

What are your plans? Anything performance wise, or just cosmetics?

I was thinking a combination of both performance and cosmetics actually. I'm sure this will take some time but Part of the reason I am interested in joining this club is to get a variety of ideas from all different people to pick and choose the best that fits for me.. It's been less that 2 weeks that I've had Nutty, but already...

She's got a Micky antennae topper-

3 badges from GoBadges

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

I was thinking a combination of both performance and cosmetics actually. I'm sure this will take some time but Part of the reason I am interested in joining this club is to get a variety of ideas from all different people to pick and choose the best that fits for me.. It's been less that 2 weeks that I've had Nutty, but already...

She's got a Micky antennae topper-

3 badges from GoBadges

I think you are one of a few, new here to the board, with a Countryman.

The thing with the First gens, and second gens, is they have been out for some time, and there are loads of aftermarket play things, tips, tricks, and accessories. I am not sure what all is out there for the Countryman, well, because I don't own one and haven't looked, lol. Anywho, I am sure that as time goes on, the market for parts/go-fast goodies, and cosmetic accessories will open up. That is one UNIVERSAL draw to the MINI brand, imo, the ability to personalize. As you get involved, and head out to some meets, you will see how cool it is to see so many of the same car, yet each is as individual, and unique as their owners.

Welcome to the MIN family!

Just curious, what attracted you to the MINI world, and the Countryman?

flickr

Just curious, what attracted you to the MINI world, and the Countryman?

Well... I've come from Tahoes/Expedition type cars.. But I knew I wanted a fun car low on gas consumption. So When I came across the Countryman, that really fit what I was looking for.. 4 doors/fun ride.. I actually fought the urge to buy a Countryman for about 2 months.. Just to see if that was the car I really wanted.

Side note: I sit in traffic 30mins a day for a 10mile run to work. I realized I wanted something that would make me smile when I was in the car going to and from work. NOTHING came close to this car. SO.. After all things considered... Nutty came home and is sitting in my lot. I Swear, I SMILE every time I get in the car.

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

I know what you mean. These things are so much fun!

I not only smile, my wife has noticed that I thank her almost everyday for not insisting that I get a Honda Fit. (It was btwn the MINI and the Fit.) I am having a lot of fun and noticing a lot of smiles when I drive. :motor:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

I would probably be crying if I ended up with a Honda Fit (No offense to anyone who drives one- just doesn't fit me..at All).. hahahaha

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

I think most MINI owners get more smiles per gallon than any other car I can think of( within a reasonable range, not talking about Lambos, Ferraris, or supercars). The only thing that bums me out, is the MINI drivers that have a MINI, but it's just a complete utilitarian vehicle to them, they never wave, smile, or seem to be enjoying the drive! WTF? I guess I(we) are just a little more passionate about our little cars of Fun!

flickr

Welcome! You'll be getting lots of posts over the next couple of days since a big bunch of us are just returning from North Carolina. Looking forward to meeting you, the family and the new ride at an event soon!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

pics pics pics please....

Motor on

cp

I KNOW!!! I can't wait to take some photos.. I was completely bummed out this weekend after detailing Nutty for the first time... Someone must have rear ended me in the parking lot.. SOOO Bummed...

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

Nutty is going to be fine.. Unfortunately there is some paint rubb and stress cracks on the bumper near the license plate.. Looks like the paint will chip off soon.

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

Welcome Nutty and family. I'm a fellow Countryman owner, with a Mickey antenna topper and some GoBadges! Mickey has a lot of bells and whistles from the manufacturer, and I don't think he'll be getting anything else done. Just not a modify your car person. But I am a personalize your car person! Mickey can't wait to meet a fellow All4!

image.php?u=879&type=sigpic&dateline=131

2012 R60 | Home 9/16/11!

Hello PEOPLE!

I'd just like to say hello and I look forward to upcoming events with you all. Loving my new MINI Countryman. :biggrin:

Howdy, howdy and welcome. Looking forward to meeting you at the next shindig (Passport next Sat of you're going to be in attendance).

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I think most MINI owners get more smiles per gallon than any other car I can think of( within a reasonable range, not talking about Lambos, Ferraris, or supercars). The only thing that bums me out, is the MINI drivers that have a MINI, but it's just a complete utilitarian vehicle to them, they never wave, smile, or seem to be enjoying the drive! WTF? I guess I(we) are just a little more passionate about our little cars of Fun!

So it's not only me that thinks some other MINI drivers aren't enjoying their motoring as much as I am! Of course I'm still on my honeymoon :love: so I get misty just at the sight of my new buggy.

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

So it's not only me that thinks some other MINI drivers aren't enjoying their motoring as much as I am! Of course I'm still on my honeymoon :love: so I get misty just at the sight of my new buggy.

It's been over three years and I still feel that way about my Tigger

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg