Eddie

HELLOOO! New member (to be) and new MINI owner

Welcome Nutty and family. I'm a fellow Countryman owner, with a Mickey antenna topper and some GoBadges! Mickey has a lot of bells and whistles from the manufacturer, and I don't think he'll be getting anything else done. Just not a modify your car person. But I am a personalize your car person! Mickey can't wait to meet a fellow All4!

Same here, can't wait to meet fellow All4 owners! Spending some time this weekend cleaning Nutty and taking some photos.. Then off to a nice Mothersday dinner for the wifey.

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

So it's not only me that thinks some other MINI drivers aren't enjoying their motoring as much as I am! Of course I'm still on my honeymoon :love: so I get misty just at the sight of my new buggy.

I feel the same way.. Always looking to see they'll wave back.. hahaha

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

I passed a Blue with White Roof Cooper Countryman today on 270 heading west this afternoon. I flashed my headlights as I passed. I was in my Oxford Green/Black All4.

I have a light white with anthracite rims and a white top. I just washed it again so I'll take photos this weekend somewhere around gw pkwy.

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]