carman63

Coco Mats (2-pc set)

I have a set of Coco Mats, black with silver dots, for the front only (2 pcs). These came out of a Clubman, so are good for 2nd Gen R55/56/57 and I suppose Coupe and Roadster. Picked up after I saw them at MOTD last year. They work as advertised, hide dirt very well and look nice in the MINI.

Make me an offer. Prefer a face-to-face deal. Thanks!

-Jim

Edited by carman63
added compatibility

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but how did y alike them. I'm thinking about a set for my Clubbie and maybe the daughter child's Cabrio.

They worked as advertised. They hide dirt well :) they don't slip, and they handled wet/ snow as well. They're pretty heavy suckers, so they don't slide around. The bottoms are rubber with grippy knobs / 'teeth'.

I have them too and they are nice looking and do hide the dirt and wear very well. They look awesome, I can show mine off tomorrow if anyone wants to see them.

Mark never had a problem with them. But as a woman, I found that certain shoes would catch when clutching. I actually put the stock one back on the drivers side.

I haven't had a single shoe incident since putting stock mats back in on the drivers side.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I have these in my 1M and LOVE them. Unfortunately furlough + R53 = these wont work for me :-( All I can do is bump the thread and add that these are decently pricey new (think I paid around $300 for f/r set for the M) so this has the potential to be a great deal for someone :-)

I still have these. For TODAY ONLY (March 23) they are FREE but you MUST pick them up TODAY. If you can't commit then don't respond. PM or email preferred. I'm in Purcellville, but depending on the time and place suggested I 'might' meet you. But for FREE - for $150 mats! - if you can't at least get to Leesburg then perhaps these aren't for you :tongue:

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but there are too many folks that want free stuff yet balk at driving somewhere to get the free stuff.