cmcveay

Pre-Dragon Detailing Party at "Garage Mahal"

Last year, a bunch of us met up at Mark and Ali's place in Annandale to wash and wax and detail our rides before we headed to the Dragon. Lona and I would like to host this year's pre-Dragon detailing party.

5200 Lindsay Street

Fairfax, VA 22032

Saturday, April 28th, 2012 10:00 a.m. --- until???

We'll provide the hoses, the water, buckets, a wet/dry vac and outlets if you plan on running a buffer or some other device. Baked on brake dust? I've got a power washer for you.

We'll also be able to provide a table or two for your detailing supplies.

RSVP and if you can give an estimated time that you'll be coming by, we'll know if we need to order food.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Looking forward to seeing lots of shiny cars! The weather looks perfect for this so keep your fingers crossed! If anyone has a small table they can bring, it will help with workspace. Bring grilling food if you like but plan on taking leftovers home with you 'cause we don't want them to spoil!

I saw her interior leather when we installed the harness and you might want to retract that offer :wink: or plan on a long day :biggrin:

Uh it's even worse now after the Green Smoothie incident at the Spring Fling. I tried to get it all out, but I keep running into vegetable matter in the back seat. I really need to get in there with some Q-tips

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Uh it's even worse now after the Green Smoothie incident at the Spring Fling. I tried to get it all out, but I keep running into vegetable matter in the back seat. I really need to get in there with some Q-tips

Can you pull your back seat out?

Seriously and you tell us how much you love your MINI? I'm sorry Ma'am but you are bordering on MINI abuse...

If she keeps doing that, we'll take the MINI and make her drive a Yaris! I wouldn't want to abuse a SMART car like that either.

WE are mean? who spilled green slime in the back seat of their car and didn't clean it all out? Laura offered to clean it for you - that's awfully nice of her and I I put dynamat in there to help the noise for you. If that's mean...

Keep it coming guys, I don't want to do work and want this week to go by faster...

Same here. Just found out I have a 2:30 meeting today. Who in their right mind schedules a meeting for 2:30 on the Monday before the Dragon! Don't these people realize there's a major life event coming up and I just don't care about their meeting today or the rest of this week for that matter?

Same here. Just found out I have a 2:30 meeting today. Who in their right mind schedules a meeting for 2:30 on the Monday before the Dragon! Don't these people realize there's a major life event coming up and I just don't care about their meeting today or the rest of this week for that matter?

Yeah, I have work to do, but I'm just not interested in it. Who cares about invoices and contracts when there are MINIs to be detailed, bags to be packed, drives to be planned. Seriously, this week is the worst. The weather isn't helping, either.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Well, at least I have class assignments to distract me some of the time. I won't complain about the weather - we really, really need the rain - but it is cramping my style a little. I may be taking a silver roof rack to the Dragon if I can't get it outside to spray it!

Well, at least I have class assignments to distract me some of the time. I won't complain about the weather - we really, really need the rain - but it is cramping my style a little. I may be taking a silver roof rack to the Dragon if I can't get it outside to spray it!

The rain is ok, but does it need to be so cold??

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

To make matters of not wanting to concentrate, there's a vendor selling high quality remote control helicopters this week. They are so cool!

Will it carry a Go Pro camera? Now THAT would be cool!

Very harsh but we might have to come up with a monitoring or probation plan. MINI abuse is serious. They do have feelings.

I shouldn't talk... after leaving the dealership this past Saturday, I stopped at an Advance Auto to pick up wiper blades for the Jeep. I got back into Ernie and noticed that I had tracked yellow gum onto his nice, new, black floor mat. I did get it off with napkins, then iced it at home, and then some Goof-off spray gel. Still not as bad as a veggie drink across the back seats. :ahhhhh:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street