minime331

How to remove the front bumper?

so i am soon to be in the process of putting on my aux. lights. the one thing that i need help about is how do i remove the front bumper to get to the frame so i can bolt the brackets for the lights. i've tried to see if the is a video on youtube but i cant find one.

if you know of a video that would help or even a website that would be great

thanks

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I did a bumper swap on my car from stock 2010 bumpers to stock 2011:rock:, and boy were they a pain in the ass!!!:banghead::reddy::bootyshake: it's dueable but not easy! :stupid:I used a how-to-video of how to put on a trailor hitch, which involves taking off the back bumper, and then kinda winged the front bumper assuming with was kinda like the back (which it was). But for your car try this link http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/how-to/191951-interior-exterior-girls-guide-to-removing-bumper-carrier-and-front-end-mfe.html

it's about how to put an R53 into "service mode" but it involves removing the front bumper so it should help.

i wish you the best of luck!

I removed the bumper skin and bumper on my 05 Cooper S when I installed my lights. It is a pain at first but it is do-able.

I actually ended up removing the skin 3-4 times because I needed to adjust the bracket I installed. :top:

If you have worked on cars before I am sure you won't have any problems plus you would save some $ for more mods. :biggrin:

2012 Jeep Rubicon