minime331

New photo contest maybe?

so i was taking a look at the photo thread and it seems like its been a while since a photo contest. i was just curious when the next one would be and maybe in the future we can do a monthly contest with different themes. i know that the last one was fall and so on but maybe like for each month do a different theme like a color, style (B&W, abstract...), maybe a photo story..... something just to have fun with and express everyone's creative side.

:idea:

and of course minis are included:motor:

just some "food for thought"

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

o yea that could be a problem. i dont know but do you all give prizes out to the winner? we can do like %10 off food some were or like another shirt....

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

o yea that could be a problem. i dont know but do you all give prizes out to the winner? we can do like %10 off food some were or like another shirt....

We don't really have the budget for prizes right now. Maybe if someone could get prizes donated...

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

We don't really have the budget for prizes right now. Maybe if someone could get prizes donated...

thats a good idea

Hey Chris,

If you have an idea for a contest or event or a theme, let me know! It's great to get members involved in making things happen.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Hey Chris,

If you have an idea for a contest or event or a theme, let me know! It's great to get members involved in making things happen.

yea if i think of one soon I'll let you know. i just join as you know and i wasn't around for the last one so i didn't know how many people joined in. i just thought it would be a good way to bring the community closer and show peoples artistic side

Although we didn't have very many people submit photo's the last time, those that were submitted were really, really awesome! It would be fun to get more photo's as we could then use them to update/refresh the images on the website - there are soon to be three new MINI models on the streets that aren't seen anywhere on DCMM - and we could look at doing a club calendar as well.

Any/all ideas are welcome, as is help setting up/coordinating.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

If we did one contest per month we could make a calendar with the winning photos.

We would need some help, as this stuff starts out fun, but if the same person is responsible for organizing every month, it gets tedious.

Since we have the photography day next Saturday and we're going to be in a garage, how about the February theme be "Indoor MINIs"?

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

If we did one contest per month we could make a calendar with the winning photos.

We would need some help, as this stuff starts out fun, but if the same person is responsible for organizing every month, it gets tedious.

Since we have the photography day next Saturday and we're going to be in a garage, how about the February theme be "Indoor MINIs"?

Indoor MINIs is cool or we could do Urban MINIs since the garage shots always have that gritty urban look

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg