minime331

WTB: Nikon 24-70mm f2.8

hey everyone so the tittle says what i am here for. i am looking for a Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 lens. i am willing to pay no more then $1500 for the lens. i want one that is in good to great condition. no scratches on elements there can be some on body but not to big and bad.

if you have one you are looking to sell and to have a good home then i will be glad to take it off you hands.

if you are looking to sell please PM me and we can work something out

thanks

minime331

Chris

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I have the Canon version of that lens and love it

o the one on the dark side!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: just joking i've herd that is a great lens

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I have the Canon version of that lens and love it

As if you can even compare... How many Canon bodies will that lens work on?

Our Nikon lenses will work on EVERY Nikon SLR and DSLR body... Go ahead there Stone Age, play with your Canon.. :) You know I'm kidding, right? Fiddy is a pretty good tool.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

As if you can even compare... How many Canon bodies will that lens work on?

Our Nikon lenses will work on EVERY Nikon SLR and DSLR body... Go ahead there Stone Age, play with your Canon.. :) You know I'm kidding, right? Fiddy is a pretty good tool.

I love my Fiddy :love:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

With PENN Camera going bust, this is a great time to pay attention to their sales. The used rental Gear is going to be let go for some really good rates. . .I have a piece or two of glass I would like to get, but I am REALLY wanting to get some proper strobes, stands and umbrellas. Fingers crossed for some Alien Bees Goodness!

I fee like my tax return is spent before I even have it, lol.

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

With PENN Camera going bust, this is a great time to pay attention to their sales. The used rental Gear is going to be let go for some really good rates. . .I have a piece or two of glass I would like to get, but I am REALLY wanting to get some proper strobes, stands and umbrellas. Fingers crossed for some Alien Bees Goodness!

I fee like my tax return is spent before I even have it, lol.

I just bought the Speedlite 580EXII and it has a strobe feature. I used it for some of my timed exposures to bring out the foreground and it worked pretty well.

If anyone hears of the sales post it on the board.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg