Sooper

Hello All - New Member

Just wanted to say Hello to the DCMM group. I am new to the DC area and have just purchased my second cooper s - Sooper Cooper. Previous Mini - had the full Dinan package plus some and was a real screamer. Had to sell it when I moved to DC, and it has taken a year, but just purchased another 2006 S (Gotta stay sooper charged). I will be joining the club first meet in Jan, and really look forward to all of the great motoring events including MOTD in May.

Still need to get Sooper Cooper up to speed and need some performance shop recommendations. Most places say Mach V is the place to go - any feedback.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Austin Bradley - Sooper Cooper

Welcome Austin (and Sheri!) - happy you've found our forums. :biggrin:

Glad to hear you'll be joining the club too... you don't have to wait until January though... at this point all new memberships are 2012 memberships! :top:

Looking forward to meeting you at an event soon. :motor:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129