TGGRRR (Ali)

November Club Brunch

Come have Brunch with the MINIacs at

Clyde's

spacer.gifWillow Creek Farm

42920 Broadlands Boulevard, Broadlands, VA 20148

Phone: 571.209.1200

Sunday Nov 20 at 11:00AM

http://www.clydes.com/main/RestaurantsDetail.cfm?Restaurant=Willow_Creek_Farm&Section=Main

They are going to try and get us a special parking area, but we won't know until we get closer to the date.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Please update your maybe RSVP sometime this week so I can firm up the reservations. I plan to call them on Thurs with a final count.

Also if anyone is bringing kids let me know, I think they're planning an adult room, but we can change that, I just need to know.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali - I'm a little bit confused. You say it's at "Clyde's in Ashburn" but the link says it's Willow Creek Farm (not Clyde's). They are owned by the same company, but apparently this restaurant isn't named "Clyde's". :questionmark:

Also, this is Broadlands, VA... which is half-way down the Greenway Toll Road (after already driving the full length of the Dulles Toll Road). The nearest "Clyde's" to that is in Reston, VA.

Can you please clarify? :hmmmm:

Sorry for being difficult. :embarassed:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Its Clyde's Willow Creek Farms says both on the sign out front. It is the one in Broadlands, a subsection of Ashburn. Also I hope you can make it out, would like some knowledge bombs dropped on me about the Gen 1 Nav.
I'm the guy you want to talk to for 1st Gen Nav... are you coming to the Meet N Greet at MINI of Sterling on Saturday?
I've been there and always called it Clydes, I didn't see the confusion on the site.

Haemish - I'll make sure that the name and address on the site matches the address for the event. Sorry if it was confusing.

Thanks Ali. I've been to a number of the regular Clyde's before, but not Willow Creek Farms. Interestingly enough, I just learned through the "Restaurants" page of that site that Old Ebbitt Grill is owned by the same company, too! I didn't know that. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I've been to a number of the regular Clyde's before, but not Willow Creek Farms. Interestingly enough, I just learned through the "Restaurants" page of that site that Old Ebbitt Grill is owned by the same company, too! I didn't know that. :smile:

This one is really nice, it's huge too! My Mom takes care of the dogs of their head chef, he gives her gift certificates for Xmas and birthdays so we get to go frequently. This location is my favorite.

Tggrrr010.jpg