Brian0758

Video editing software

Okay, I have all these great videos using my GoPro but no software to edit them with. :rock:

I need some recommendations from you all. :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

The software needs to be for a Windows based PC.

Thanks in advance :top:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Okay, I have all these great videos using my GoPro but no software to edit them with. :rock:

I need some recommendations from you all. :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

I use AVS. They've got software for nearly everything, but I use the video converter, the video editor, and the video remaker (for just trimming them down).

And FWIW once you get them uploaded to YouTube, I noticed that they will now let you add text and some other things. It's probably not very powerful, but it sounds like you are just getting your feet wet so it might be an option.

Good luck - and don't forget to share when you've got them ready!:rock:

I'm a fan of Adobe Premier Elements. Handles h.264 too if you're shooting Hi Def. About $80. You can also get it in a bundle with Photoshop Elements for about $140-150. Does a good job and will upload direct to Youtube if you are so inclined.

Buy a Mac:top:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myipictures/

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"

Windows Movie Maker should already be on you r PC. If not, it might be down loadable. I too have a GoPro and can't wait to do some runs with it!! I have a Mac and Final Cut.

Post some movies when done!!

-Joe

'11 MCS Countryman "Oreo" R60

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I tried a couple of PC packages, and then...bought a Mac. (I eventually upgraded to a "Hackintosh," but that's another story.) The Mac iMovie software is the easiest and quickest of anything I have used.

--Dan

Mach V

FastMINI.net

Welcome to the dark side!!:congrats:

'11 MCS Countryman "Oreo" R60

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]