Bigprfed22

Skyline Visit

:rock: Got a new camera so i wanted to mess around with the panoramic settings and such.

DSCF1040.jpg

DSCF1041.jpg

DSCF1043.jpgDSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1047.jpg

DSCF1048.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

Pardon m friends hair, her head was my tri pod

DSCF1051.jpg

My Favorite

DSCF1052.jpg

DSCF1054.jpg

DSCF1055.jpg

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1059.jpg

Another one i like:top:

:motor:

DSCF1061.jpg

Edited by Bigprfed22

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

Its actually an affordable super zoom. Fuji Fine pix 2700HD. I hope i could get a DSLR soon, so many different lenses give you an infinite selection of effect.

:top: i got two wheels cleaned up :wavey:

Nice pics. What kind of camera did you get?

I saw a cabrio Laurel in Old Town on Friday night. Thought of your car.

Ali

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

That tunnel shot is awesome! I've been thinking about getting a little shoot and go digital to put in the car. I won't leave the DSLR in the car unless I'm within sight of it... Nice job though! Oh, I can send you the info to reset that brake service light! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

That camera takes a nice shot! And you compose well too.

This is a little OT, but one of your shots of your car (I love the Laurel editions) inspired me to tell you that a pair of Hella Black Magic's would look sweet in place of your traditional Hella's IMHO :embarassed:.

I too aspire to own a nice DSLR. I currently have a Canon G9 and a couple of Canon PowerShots for "pocket" use.

Great car and great pics! Have fun your new toy!

And the same goes here, I've got a Nikon D40x and a D5000. I've got the matching kit lens (18-55mm) lenses for each and I also have a 10-24mm, 55-210mm and a 35mm that will work on either body. I plan on making it out for the C3M event next Sunday and I'll be glad to offer up either of them for someone to to try out.

I'm finding myself spending more and more of my time in "just short of manual" mode by using a shutter or aperture priority and I have even gone into manual mode a few times where I have to set both of those. It takes me back to the days of my Minolta SRT-101 and X-700 35mm SLR's!

And the same goes here, I've got a Nikon D40x and a D5000. I've got the matching kit lens (18-55mm) lenses for each and I also have a 10-24mm, 55-210mm and a 35mm that will work on either body. I plan on making it out for the C3M event next Sunday and I'll be glad to offer up either of them for someone to to try out.

I'm finding myself spending more and more of my time in "just short of manual" mode by using a shutter or aperture priority and I have even gone into manual mode a few times where I have to set both of those. It takes me back to the days of my Minolta SRT-101 and X-700 35mm SLR's!

How do you like the 35mm prime? I have been shooting a lot more primes lately, and have been tossing up the idea of the 35, or an 85, mainly for portrait, and interior work.

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

I like the 35 and I'm looking for an 85 as well. The prime does make you work for the composition, you can't rely on the zoom to get what you want. I've been having the most "fun" with that 10-24 though! I lost my monopod last weekend (funny story that I'll have to share sometime) so I need to replace that handy little tool. I just changed the Nikon neck strap for a shoulder sling and I do like the way it shift the body to hang at my hip. No bouncing and/or punching me in other places when moving around.

I've got a 50mm prime which has become my workhorse. I also have a 60mm macro and a wide angle (which is great for shooting multiple cars in a line).

Just for fun I just ordered a Holga, medium format film camera. I can't wait to play with that for some vintage style MINI shots.

I hear that the photo event with C3M next weekend is being rescheduled.

I'd love to do more with the cameras and our cars. Like Craig I'm playing with the manual mode more often lately. A friend of mine taught me a decent trick to shoot a few shots on auto, take a look at it, see the settings then go into manual and adjust from there.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I shoot full manual, 100% of the time, even when shooting tethered.

I love my 50mm, I have a 1.8 and 1.4, but will be simplifying that. Oddly, my 10-16 has really become my favorite walk around lens. It stays on one body, while the 28-300 3.5 stays on the other.

The holga is such an awesome toy! I was shocked to see them being sold at Urban Outfitters. I like the quality the produce and certainly think it is easier then doing the manipulation in photoshop, as I am a n00b and a half when it come to PS.

What is the event next weekend? The C3M, guess I should check the events calender, lol.

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Black magics will be on the way...:rock:

That camera takes a nice shot! And you compose well too.

This is a little OT, but one of your shots of your car (I love the Laurel editions) inspired me to tell you that a pair of Hella Black Magic's would look sweet in place of your traditional Hella's IMHO :embarassed:.

I too aspire to own a nice DSLR. I currently have a Canon G9 and a couple of Canon PowerShots for "pocket" use.

Great car and great pics! Have fun your new toy!

Llol No service light was present but good eye :top:, I had the brake on so the car didn't roll down the tunnel:hahaha:! I was all alone at Skyline no one around so the :motor: 'ing was AWESOME!

That tunnel shot is awesome! I've been thinking about getting a little shoot and go digital to put in the car. I won't leave the DSLR in the car unless I'm within sight of it... Nice job though! Oh, I can send you the info to reset that brake service light! :)

We have to get a wash and shoot together:congrats: I am pretty much using manual mode on my super zoom, need a better tripod then my friends head :rofl: