cmcveay

Memorial day photo/video run

For those who need a coffee fix and only Starbucks will do, rumor has it, you'll find two of them on Hwy 29, just south of 66 (at Exit 43).

You won't be sorry for giving up your morning, the roads were great, traffic was very lite and the scenery was e

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Oh, something to keep in mind. If you still have your window flag from the Beltway run, it would be awesome to put them on the car for the run.

For those who need a coffee fix and only Starbucks will do, rumor has it, you'll find two of them on Hwy 29, just south of 66 (at Exit 43).

You won't be sorry for giving up your morning, the roads were great, traffic was very lite

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Route sheet for Monday in a PDF. I'm bringing 4 copies and I'll have a navigator to ensure I make the right turns! Right Ali? The only real change I plan on making from today's route is to take 66 from Haymarket to Front Royal to cut down on some of

:top:Had a blast on the :motor:to Skyline dr. :congrats:.Sorry that i could not finish

the rest of the :motor:.Spike started missing after we had lunch all the way up the mountain going to Skyline dr. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Then sound

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm leaving the Clubbie with Jennifer, so she can get in on the action. Sending her with the GoPros, but she'll need help setting them up. I'm sure that won't be a problem :wink:

I'm finishing my coffee, then up to shower so I can head out to work. Y'a

It is so tempting to do this again (3 days in a row :biggrin:) but I promised my Mom & Dad I would do some yard work for them :frown: Family 1st Fun 2nd :top:

Have a Great Time :rock: and done forget you could have lunch at the Griffin Tavern ( ht

2012 Jeep Rubicon

:top:Had a blast on the :motor:to Skyline dr. :congrats:.Sorry that i could not finishthe rest of the :motor:.Spike started missing after we had lunch all the way up the mountain going to Skyline dr. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

So glad you did not missed the run since we left a little before 9:30 :embarassed: Hopefully nothing is majorly wrong with da Mini and see ya soon, Brian

PS Keep us posted on what MOBC says!

Haha, yeah, saw him pulling

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[sarcasm]

Oh good

[/sarcasm]

Ready for a look @ that video whenever you get a chance to get it up

:hahaha::motor:

Got a short video ready, but I had problems getting it uploaded to YouTube. Will try to post to my Mac Gal

Yesterday was another fun day of twisties :rock: The route was slightly different, and with Jennifer and I at the lead. I still don't know how they managed to pull that one on us :cool:

And lunch at The Griffin Tavern was a nice cap to the run :top:

-

Glad you all had fun after I bailed in Edinburgh :rock:

Did you all take 211 over to 522 and back to Front Royal? I am looking forward to seeing some of the videos from the run :motor:

I managed to get video all the way