cmcveay

Memorial day photo/video run

Brian0758 proposed a meet up this coming weekend.

Here's the idea:

Meet at Sheetz in Haymarket (15315 Washington Street, Haymarket) on Sunday at 9 a.m. Gas up, grab a cold drink and head west on Rte 55.

There will be several video cameras and still c

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

This may sounds stupid, but I was talking to my Mom and Step-Dad about their weekend plans, and they showed a bit of interest in coming with us in their Jeep and/or Harley. There isn't some unwritten rule about non-minis at these things, is there?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks like it could be fun, but you are going all the way around Skyline Dr. I haven't been to Skyline in a while, but I thought that was a pretty awesome road.

Since this run is a photo/video run and will be a lot more c

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I've been on at least part of that route. 211 to Luray has some NICE twisties on it :top: But it seems that every time I've been through the stretch close to a Skyline Drive entrance, there's been a crotch rocket eat it in a corner. So it does bite back

I've been on at least part of that route. 211 to Luray has some NICE twisties on it :top: But it seems that every time I've been through the stretch close to a Skyline Drive entrance, there's been a crotch rocket eat it in a corner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ryan - yeah, we all use the FRS/GMRS radios. The DCMM channels are 7/21. I've got a spare if anyone needs it.

For the "can't make it Sunday, Monday is good" crowd, I have nothing on my schedule and Lona is out of town for a few weeks so I'm willing t

Lookin like a good route!

What are our plans for stopping for some form of lunch (if that is in the plan at all).

Anyone know of any good places along the route?

Depending on timing I was thinking either Brookside Rest

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Brian,

I agree, 9:30 will give us enough social time and enough time for folks to make it out. I'll PM/email my phone number to the Maybes that I haven't heard from.

Tks,

Craig

Looks like it could be fun, but you are going all the way around Skyline Dr. I haven't been to Skyline in a while, but I thought that was a pretty awesome road.

We could always deviate from the route and take Skyline Driv

2012 Jeep Rubicon

What a FUN time :rock: we had today! 5 Minis and 1 Corvette and the roads were clear most of the time. A couple left early and then 3 of us had a nice lunch at the Brookside Resturant on 211 and then we took Skyline Drive back to Front Royal.

Here are

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Hello Everyone,

For those of you like myself who couldn't make this run today. You have a second opportunity, Craig and myself will be heading out to tomorrow morning and are looking for some more miniacs to join us. We will be meeting at the same pla

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]