VioletDC

Signal Light Upgrade & Other Stuff

Has any1 had experience w/the New MINI Stuff site? I'm thinking of getting these and this 4 Scoopie (as well as a couple of other things) from them.

Maybe they won't have as many issues w/the PO in NY ... then again, I just won't freak out, since I know now that items from the UK will show up ... eventually. :tongue:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

New MINI Stuff is a good source for Euro-only parts, I've bought a number of things from them before.

However, you can buy a full toggle switch bank here in the USA from any dealer. I suggest trying Morristown MINI - they have traditionally sold OEM parts at 20% under list. Chances are it will be cheaper to buy the toggle switch bank from them.

Mind you, you may want to look into actually retrofitting the fog lights you don't have while you're at it. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Thanks ... getting the fogs was my intention for ordering the entire toggle set. I'll check out the NJ dlr; it's $100+ ordering from the UK! I may even contact Passport 2 see what they'd charge w/the club discount.

You don't have to buy a full toggle bank, just by another bank that has toggles and mod yours. That's what I did and it was pretty easy.

Exactly what did u do? :questionmark:

Jay,

Are your new toggles actually functional? Or are you only talking about doing it that way for the appearance?

I think Audrey's intent is to actually use the new toggle(s), hence the question.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Jay,

Are your new toggles actually functional? Or are you only talking about doing it that way for the appearance?

I think Audrey's intent is to actually use the new toggle(s), hence the question.

Functional if I had it programmed from dealer. There is only one way to put a toggle in and it is the functional way. I showed you a couple of years ago Edge

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Functional if I had it programmed from dealer. There is only one way to put a toggle in and it is the functional way. I showed you a couple of years ago Edge
My memory has completely faded. :embarassed: