VioletDC

Xenon Headlight Installer Needed

Hey Every1,

Scoopie just got a set of new Xenons to replace her stock eyes, and if there's any1 out there who can: 1) recommend a MINI-friendly local auto shop that wouldn't charge 2 limbs 2 install them 4 me; or 2) has the know-how & free time 2 do the same for a six-pack and some pizza of their choice. :embarassed:

Please let me know! I'm free next wkend (2/27-28) if the 2nd option works 4 any1.

Thanks!

Vi & Scoopie

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Violet,

Did the kit come with directions? I'm willing to jump into it if you want to get your hands dirty with it.

Craig

Hey Craig,

No, unfortunately, there aren't any instructions. I just emailed the seller to see if they'll email some instructions for me. I've been all over NAM looking for some, but didn't see any there, either. Some folks mentioned a flickering issue and purchased a converter thingamabob from Radio Shack (a mere .70 item), which is no problem. I don't mind getting my hands dirty, though, if you're willing to go thru the process w/me! Thanks so much!

I can help you guys out. Converted my mini already and done 30 plus different cars

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can help you guys out. Converted my mini already and done 30 plus different cars

Really??? That'd be awesome! I'm gonna hook up w/Craig 2morrow (as long as there's no storm goin' on); maybe u can join us! I have some instructions I can bring, as well. :biggrin:

I will see if I can make it out. What time are you guys thinking of? Craigs place?

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]