Russianrat

Question about Nav

Hey,  I have a 2019 F60 and I keep getting A notification that there is a navigation update and asks me if I want to use it now (restart of nav requires) or later.  If I push now the nav opens but nothing else happens.  If I push later nothing happens.  It seemed like something should have loaded, but nothing ever does and it keeps coming up.  Anyone have any idea?  Anyone ever had that happen?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Russianrat said:

Hey,  I have a 2019 F60 and I keep getting A notification that there is a navigation update and asks me if I want to use it now (restart of nav requires) or later.  If I push now the nav opens but nothing else happens.  If I push later nothing happens.  It seemed like something should have loaded, but nothing ever does and it keeps coming up.  Anyone have any idea?  Anyone ever had that happen?

I'm not sure if this will help, but when I was having issues with my CarPlay, someone recommended this video for updating data. It made a difference for me. Maybe it might work for this issue as well? Update data (He gets into the how to part at .49 sec)