BendersMINI

F-series JCW Steering Wheel w/paddles

Replaced my steering wheel a few months ago... pretty sure I'm not going to need this anymore. Make a reasonable offer and it's yours.

JCW factory steering wheel, with paddle shifters. NO WIRING HARNESS (I moved it to the new steering wheel) NOR TRIM PIECES.

I'm gonna presume that if you're thinking of buying this, then you have an F-series with auto and paddles, but not the JCW-trim steering wheel. So if that's the case, you'll just need to do the simple swap of your existing harness into this steering wheel. Easy, peasy, 10 min job, not counting the fiddly process of removing your airbag...

Original car was F54 JCW.

F54JCWwheel-front.JPG

F54JCWwheel-rear.JPG

Edited by BendersMINI
clarity

2021 F54 JCW - Midnight Black

Like I said above... I'm flexible and just ask that a person DMs a reasonable offer. I have no set number in my head. A low-ball offer with something like $10 is not reasonable... and of course, neither is $1000. There are plenty of market places for MINI parts to get a rough idea... but of course selling on those sites means more effort and/or costs to the seller. Seems logical to me that selling in the DMV to a fellow club member is good for both seller and buyer... 

2021 F54 JCW - Midnight Black