1975_mini

Winter projects

Many of us use the cold winter to do some upgrades to our MINI/Mini. What projects do you have planned. 

I got these goodies delivered to my doorstep from Britain today. Last year was full drivetrain swap, this year is just a fresh up of the suspension 

A1F27708-EAE0-43CA-A1EB-C99D3FB60027.jpeg

• Like 2

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Hi Corey, on the verge of taking Otis in to install a Sprintex Supercharger with a Dyno Tune. This is the last step in my process. I have already had the engine completely rebuilt, all but the crank. It's been a several year process but, at the end, I will have a completely restored 2003 Mini Cooper S. Every system has been gone through. Mini's are Addictive ! Need to find a Meeting !!

image.php?u=888&type=sigpic&dateline=136

20 hours ago, GotMINI said:

Hi Corey, on the verge of taking Otis in to install a Sprintex Supercharger with a Dyno Tune. This is the last step in my process. I have already had the engine completely rebuilt, all but the crank. It's been a several year process but, at the end, I will have a completely restored 2003 Mini Cooper S. Every system has been gone through. Mini's are Addictive ! Need to find a Meeting !!

Sounds awesome. I am no help on the meeting, I am more of an enabler than a sponsor

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels