HasAnMTBProblem

Now that the ExtremContact Sports are out...

So, now that the Continental ExtremeContact Sports are available on TireRack, would you get those or Michelin Pilot Super Sports? Anyone happen to have any experience the Conti's? Super Sports are proven, but ExtremeContact Sports are an evolutionary step up from the DW's, which are also proven.

I can't find any comparison articles between these two.

image.php?u=1714&type=sigpic&dateline=14

"Big Pig" - KW V3 Coilovers - Hotchkis rear control arms - Milltek cat back exhaust with black MBRP tips - Flat black vinyl wrapped head/tail light rights - ECS Black Line Tail Lights - Outmotoring Smoked Side Markers - Outmotoring Smoked Scuttle Turn Signals - Joey Mod Head lights - Outmotoring LED Driving Lights - Enkei T6S 18x8 et42 Wheels - Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/40R18

So, now that the Continental ExtremeContact Sports are available on TireRack, would you get those or Michelin Pilot Super Sports? Anyone happen to have any experience the Conti's? Super Sports are proven, but ExtremeContact Sports are an evolutionary step up from the DW's, which are also proven.

I can't find any comparison articles between these two.

I think they just came out, like within the past 45 days. I doubt there is too much info out there yet. I say buy them and let us know!

EDIT:

From another forum I'm on

"Conti ExtremeContact Sport was originally discussed here back on page 224.

I have a set and am in the process of testing against the existing PSS on my ND...a comparison which will be relevant for another year.

Michelin is releasing their PSS update in Q1 also, now called "Pilot Sport 4S". Just got back from the media launch event for that one. Incremental dry improvements, "more better" wet. 19 & 20" sizes only for about the first year...others to follow. Working on acquiring a test set soon. "

Edited by RDG_RCR

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13