TGGRRR (Ali)

Knight Rider Mod

I really want to do the lights in the scoop but I don't know what kind to buy. Would these fit Tigger?

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Universal-Scanning-Running-Wireless/dp/B00DSL8ZGO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435092887&sr=8-2&keywords=Knight+rider+scanner+bar

Has anyone here done this? If you were doing a MINI which set would you get?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Be careful about that on Tigger, Ali... since our 1st Gen hood scoops serve a very important function, something like this could restrict airflow to the intercooler.

Less of an issue on 2nd & 3rd Gens though.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Only would be an issue if it blocked more than half the scope...I had one of these in my work truck a couple of years ago...I I remember right it was not the thick...

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

You do not want to block it, but if you cut an opening and set the LEDs flush with the bottom you would not block air and still light up the opening.

Edited by 1975_mini

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Led install party

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

Well you would have to measure you scoop...I have a second Gen so I don't think the measurements are the same

HOONIGAN

did you ever get the led's?

HOONIGAN

Is there one that can change colors....then you could just set the color

HOONIGAN

Is there one that can change colors....then you could just set the color

All of those are big, I think too big to fit Tigger

I might just buy the one foot. They are actually made too accent the sides of the car.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

How bug did you measure?

HOONIGAN