**FOR SALE**

KEIRA - The American Job white mini

LIMITED EDITION AMERICAN JOB CAR

1983, 998cc classic mini

Stage one kit - cone filter, lcb center exit exhaust

Electronic distributor

Uprated 65amp alternator

Unconfirmed engine rebuild approx 18,000miles ago

Polybushed all over (plastic mounts in replacement of rubber )

Rubber cone suspension

All original body panels

Original number plate coded glass except windscreen

8"4 front disc brake conversion

12" superlite alloys with Yokohama racing tyres , 2 brilliant , 1 ok , 1 needs replacement

Custom blue interior , bucket seats , blue astrali racing steering wheel , anodized blue gear knob , blue led interior light , blue led backlit main dials and blue carpet

Added dials for vacuum, oil pressure (instead of oil light on main dial) and volts

Added stereo with remote , 6x9" speakers in rear footwell and small cylinder sub,

Before left UK was tuned at a tiny 44 bhp but runs the Dragon well! Ask Jack Rowland!

have original interior. Seats carpet and door cards , pictures of her rebuild in 2010 at home that I'll ship over at my cost, a wallet of receipts from the last 5 years so you can see hows she's fared , has a current , clear UK MOT (very intense safety inspection)

AND if you find any cheap parts in the UK I'll be glad help ship them over to you wink emoticon

*must keep her name*

Circa $8500

CHILLIN001.jpg

Oh man! I wish I could and I'll finally have a place to park it, but priority expenses are on the new house.

Can you please shoot me their FB information? -- Nevermind found it.

Edited by Poison Ivy

Signature.JPG

His name is Alex Charlton. If you follow The American Job group on FB you can see his post there. He's flying back home in a few days so is trying to figure out what to do with the car. Hopefully he can sell it soon!

CHILLIN001.jpg

I don't know much about classics so not sure what they normally go for. Also remember its for charity. The price might be slightly higher than normal because of the history of the event.

Good point about charity.

Hey all,

I will weigh in on what I can read in the description, first I was not at the dragon so I did not see the car in person.

From what I have read it has a lot of the upgrades you want to improve the comfort and safety of the ride. As long as there no rust issues this is a very reasonable price.

It does have the middle motor 998, not a 1275. Watson has the 998, and can run 60mph on the highway. the bonus of the smaller motor is reasonable prices, this same car with a 1275 would be 12 to 15k.

Ray you still looking?

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Corey, yes, still looking :). Would you know how much could be taxes and registration?

VA sales tax on vehicles is 4.05% which on a private sale you pay to DMV when you register the vehicle. You pay 4.05% of whatever is written on the back of the title when the previous owner sign it over:wink:

Registration is the same as any regular car if you put regular plates, to include personal property tax. If it is going to be a weekend toy, I would put antique plates, 50 bucks for a lifetime registration, no personal property tax and the restrictions are very lacks in Virginia. Basic it can't be a daily driver and that it.

Also since it is a 89, it is 26 years old and except from all emissions.:top:

We can discuss at dinner

1975Mini001.jpg

I did notice in the photos that the are running British number plates, if the vehicles do not have US titles there is a bit of extra paperwork. But since it is over 25 years old, mostly just a formality.

1975Mini001.jpg