bguy40

Suspension stuff

I finally got all my suspension stuff in! Can anybody recommend a local shop and/or person that'll help me do it? And by help, I mean pretty much do it. I'll just get in the way and crack horrible jokes. Suspension stuff isn't my forte. :stupid:

However, I can always bring good beer (depends on your definition of good beer I suppose?) and I'd even be willing to pay. I just prefer to give the money to somebody who can benefit from it instead of a shop. Gotta pay it forward!

Oh yeah,and I'm located near Ft. Belvoir! :top:

2009 MCS - Pepper white

I finally got all my suspension stuff in! Can anybody recommend a local shop and/or person that'll help me do it? And by help, I mean pretty much do it. I'll just get in the way and crack horrible jokes. Suspension stuff isn't my forte. :stupid:

However, I can always bring good beer (depends on your definition of good beer I suppose?) and I'd even be willing to pay. I just prefer to give the money to somebody who can benefit from it instead of a shop. Gotta pay it forward!

Oh yeah,and I'm located near Ft. Belvoir! :top:

A lot of us is PTuning in Manassas, if you join as a full member you can get the club discount. They're really good

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg