SlingsDogs

R56 Looking for a tune?

I won the Stage 1 Tune from MiniDynamics at MTTB, I also won 4 of the $100 off gift certificates. Since I have the tune I don't need the $100 off a tune.

Check out http://www.minidynamics.com/ECU-Tuning-Systems-s/2055.htm

I highly recommend it! I love how smooth and consistent the tune is.

I am selling each one individually for the cost of one tasty adult beverage at the next Mini event. Just PM me and Ill tell you how to redeem it. First 4 win. Let me know if you have questions. These EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE YEAR

Chris

ONLY 3 LEFT

Edited by SlingsDogs
added exp date

Chris- I finally got that tune today. I opted out of the SPS switch and just had map b loaded. Thanks again :top:

As far as an initial review I promised: so far the most noticeable difference was on the highway for me. Merging onto the hwy was effortless; may or may not have reached close to 90 easy. scary easy. Had no idea I was going that fast until I looked down lol. This is both a good and bad thing. Need to be extra careful in VA.

Passing is cake now. What I used to have to down shift for...I can just step on the gas a little bit more and achieve the same power. If I do down shift...I can go from 60-80 in a snap.

All in all, happy with the tune and money spent. I'd put this right up there with the RSB as far as 'must do' mods. Scott's a super cool dude too, awesome customer service. Ironically enough, what pushed me over the edge to finally getting the tune was he said I could get the "burbles" tuned in somehow. Well...no burbles :( haha, oh well, still love it.

I owe you some tasty adult beverages brotha!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee